Topics : Art
Culture - Fashion
& Hot Tollywood Film News : * hourly
to Tollywood Current News Section
News - Telugu Cinema Reviews - Previews - Music Chart -
'Veerabhadra' wins Telugu audio race
By B. Anuradha, Indo-Asian News Service
Hyderabad, April 4 (IANS) The heady combination of Balakrishna and Mani Sharma has delivered yet another musical hit "Veerabhadra", making it the Telugu album of the fortnight.
The top five Telugu albums are:
1. "Veerabhadra" - "Jagam kosam suryudu" and "Abba abba pedavi" have become extremely popular songs.
2. "Bangaram" - After "Chandramukhi", Tamil composer Vidyasagar seems to have another winner on hand. Racy number "Ra ra bangaram" and folk tune "Chidu gudu" have proved to be catchy numbers.
3. "Pournami" - After hits like "Varsham", producer M.S. Raju teams up with his protégé and composer Devisri Prasad and produces a lively album. "Koyo koyo" and "Muvvala navvakala" stand out. For the first time Prasad shows his flair for classical music.
4. "Sri Ramadasu" - After a record-breaking opening sell-out, music director M.M. Keeravani's devotional album may become a hit soon with the film proving to be huge success. "Yetheruga nanu" and "Shuddha Brahmma" have mesmerized the listeners.
5. "Ranam" - The success of the comic caper has translated Mani Sharma's simple tunes into a winner. "Hey china" and "Daga daga adara" have brought audiences repeatedly to theatres. Gopichand's emergence as a dancer helped the album.